Dispatched in 7 days
This gift set reflects perfectly Whitewater's passion for combining purity with tradition. The bottom is handblock printed by traditional Ajrakh printers in a remote village in Kutch in Gujarat, while the top is stitched out of pristine white organic cotton. The design of the pyjama is locally referred to as rai dana and is part of the indigenous vocabulary of the artisans. The clothes are ethically stitched in Bangalore in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees.
- Color : Yellow/Mustard/White
- Fabric : 100% Organic Cotton
- Neck: Round
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Closure: Front tieups
- Washing Care : Machine wash in gentle cycle with similar colours or hand wash. Madder red might bleed for first couple of washes. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required.
- Number of pieces in a garment: 2
We follow a 7-day exchange policy which is not applicable on following products:-
- Products on Sale (Clearance & Festival Sale Products)
- Customised / Made to measurements products
It is advised to check for your size requirements before you make a purchase order as products are made to order. We generally keep a 2-3" margin in all our custom made outfits.