Dispatched in 7 days
The manjha or kite strings print is hand-block printed by traditional artisans in Bangalore using GOTS certified colours extracted from nature. The pyjama is natural dyed using primarily madder herb in Gujarat. Both are ethically stitched in Bangalore in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees. Variation in colour and printing are attributes of the hand processes used in different stages of making.
- Color : Red/White
- Fabric : 100% Organic Cotton
- Neck: Round
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Closure: Front tieups
- Washing Care : Machine wash in gentle cycle with similar colours or hand wash. Madder red might bleed for first couple of washes. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required.
- Number of pieces in a garment: 2
We follow a 7-day exchange policy which is not applicable on following products:-
- Products on Sale (Clearance & Festival Sale Products)
- Customised / Made to measurements products
It is advised to check for your size requirements before you make a purchase order as products are made to order. We generally keep a 2-3" margin in all our custom made outfits.