Dispatched in 7 days
The design is hand block printed by traditional Ajrakh printers in a remote village in Kutch in Gujarat. Ajrakh is a technique of resist hand block printed, practised exclusively in only two villages in the region. Our artisans use only natural dyes that have therapeutic values. The clothes are ethically stitched in Bangalore in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees.
- Color : Yellow/Mustard/Blue
- Fabric : 100% Organic Cotton
- Neck: Round
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Closure: Front tieups
- Washing Care : Machine wash in gentle cycle with similar colours or hand wash. Madder red might bleed for first couple of washes. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required.
- Number of pieces in a garment: 2
We follow a 7-day exchange policy which is not applicable on following products:-
- Products on Sale (Clearance & Festival Sale Products)
- Customised / Made to measurements products
It is advised to check for your size requirements before you make a purchase order as products are made to order. We generally keep a 2-3" margin in all our custom made outfits.